The other day, I came up with “GNOMEvember”. Or, at least, I thought I did…
I thought I was so smart and original (and funny) to have come up with such a thing… but then I had a quick Google and realised that people were already using “Gnomevember”, so I really wasn’t that smart, original or funny.
Be that as it may, I’m still going to talk about it!
I wish I’d come up with this unoriginal idea sooner, as I could have written a special gnomish short story for the occasion, but that’s going to have to wait until next year. Instead, I’m going to share some stories that feature gnomes that I’ve already written.
So, here we go…
1. “The Blade of Absolution” – Gerdelai the gnomish scholar has a pretty major role to play in “The Blade of Absolution”. If you haven’t read it already (or even if you have!), you can get 80% off the eBook in my store. Click here and then enter gnome at the check out.
2. “The Meteor Mistake” – Gerdelai appears again in this genre-hopping short story! This was written in answer to a prompt in the Ko-Fi Author Avengers group and is a fun mix of fantasy and sci-fi. You can grab a free copy from my Ko-Fi shop or download it free here.
3. “The Misadventures of Morga Skullsplitter – Episode 2: Bloody Taverns” – Benny the gnomish knight first appears in Episode 2 of Morga. You can read it for FREE on my website, on this Ko-Fi post, or you can download the ePub here.
What other gnomish books should we be reading? Let me know in the comments!
Until next time…
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Mastodon (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)